CE Studios Inc was founded by a mix of media, film and music industry professionals and hardware and software engineers who are free from Hollywood and Silicon Valley influence. In a way we are the antithesis of Hollywood and Silicon Valley.
For decades the big studios, the mainstream media and Silicon Valley have held the keys to the content kingdom with unfettered power over what content gets written, produced, distributed and consumed. This has led to a complete cultural shift in our country where censorship, group think and cancel culture are now at a boiling point in society.
With China now owning a majority share of the Hollywood studios and distribution it is no coincidence that two-thirds of all box office and streaming sales now come from outside the United States. Simply, Hollywood is no longer making movies for American audiences. This has created a massive underserved audience of 100M+ Americans eager for access to content that doesn’t insult their faith, family or country.
But it is not just Hollywood, it is music, it is influencer’s and new media that have struggled for artistic freedom for decades.
While streaming platforms have proven to be recession proof, as witnessed by NetFlix®’s growth of 15.8M subscribers over the past two months, and adding 60% to their market cap, there are major concerns about the type of content our competitors are pushing! A majority of America does not agree with the content these studios are pushing and how it effects our culture as witnessed with the backlash over the ‘Cuties’ release.
There is a vast, under-served community out there of 100M or more American content consumers desperate for films, original series and content that doesn’t insult their faith or their country. By creating our own new alternative, free from big studio and big tech control, we are confidant that we will change the way content is delivered and viewed by a growing, engaged audience.
This is America, where capitalism and freedom have given birth to the greatest innovations in World history. It’s time to innovate once again – by providing an alternative infrastructure and distribution method that protects the rights of all artists allowing them to create and deliver content freely and directly to an engaged audience of loyal fans.
As a private company, our initial investors will be the core partners in our business and help us get to market and find success. Those who understand the problems in the market and the tremendous potential in an industry seeing 140% growth since 2017. This is an opportunity for investors to get on board below our competitor’s pre-IPO value.
We have provided below some key indicators and market stats to support our position.
Contact us today through the form below, and we will send our NDA and discuss in full detail our offering.
We look forward to partnering with you!
- In 2018, there were an estimated 293M U.S. online monthly internet users watching internet video. (Statista)
- According to e-Marketer, there are 182M OTT* subscription video users in the United States in 2019. That number is expected to be over 225M by 2022.
- Research form PwC anticipates the size of the global media and entertainment industry will grow to $2.6 trillion dollars by 2023.
- There are 186.7 Million digital music users in the United States. (Statista)
- There are around 93 million regular podcast listerners in the United States. (Statista)
- Revenue in the Video Streaming Market (VSoD) segment in the United States was $11.95 billion in 2019 and is expected to show an annual growth rate of 2.1% in a market volume of $12.97 billion by 2024. (Statista)
- Our closest competitor NetFlix saw their stock rise 60% during the Corona Virus lockdown and added 16M new worldwide subscribers. (Yahoo Finance)
- 2/3 of all box office and streaming sales now come from outside the United States, which means there’s a vastly underserved audience out there eager for films and content that doesn’t insult American values. (PwC)
- 45% of viewers say they would be willing to pay for live, exclusive or on-demand content from a favorite celebrity, speaker or group. (Livestream.com)
- 80% of all music industry revenue originated from streaming services in 2019. (Yahoo Finance, 2019)
- Total Advertising Net Revenue for YouTube in the United States market was $4.43B in 2018. (Statista)
We will never share your data.