CE Studios Inc. was founded by a mix of production professionals in the media, film and music industry and hardware and software engineers who are free from Hollywood and Silicon Valley influence. In a way we are the antithesis of Hollywood and Silicon Valley, who have completely taken over full control of what type of content gets produced and how it gets distributed. They control the studios, the media and the distribution.
Streaming movie platforms have proven to be recession proof, as witnessed by NetFlix®’s growth of 15.8M subscribers over the past two months, and their stock value up 15%. PwC® Research firm predicts that the global media and entertainment industry market will reach $2.6T by 2023 (See Market Size and Key Indicators below).
We are more than just a streaming platform. Our infrastructure not only allows for the facilitation of content but also offers powerful cloud computing options for our customers. Update: After the recent events and the barrage of big tech censorship on dissenting viewpoints, we have shifted to urgently get our technology built and deliver our social media platform in Phase 1. 75% of our competition was just eliminated because they were hosted on Amazon AWS, and more to come. Contact us today, as we have the only solution being built to not only distribute our own products, but our Cloud division will offer services to other businesses and consumers looking to get off the competitor platforms and on to a secure infrastructure.
We are looking for visionary investors. As a private company, our initial investors will be the core partners in our business and help us get to market and find success. Those who understand the problems in the market and the tremendous potential in an industry seeing 140% growth since 2017.
We are accepting accredited investors for our first raise, with an anticipated Reg CF (Crowd Fund) coming soon.
Click here to learn what an accredited investor is.
If you are an accredited investor contact us today through the form below, and we will send our NDA and discuss in full detail our offering. If you do not meet the criteria, sign up to help us out through our memberships monthly, and you will get the first right of refusal for our Reg CF (crowd fund) raise.
We look forward to partnering with you!
- In 2018, there were an estimated 293M U.S. online monthly internet users watching internet video. (Statista)
- According to e-Marketer, there are 182M OTT* subscription video users in the United States in 2019. That number is expected to be over 225M by 2022.
- Research form PwC anticipates the size of the global media and entertainment industry will grow to $2.6 trillion dollars by 2023.
- There are 186.7 Million digital music users in the United States. (Statista)
- There are around 93 million regular podcast listerners in the United States. (Statista)
- Revenue in the Video Streaming Market (VSoD) segment in the United States was $11.95 billion in 2019 and is expected to show an annual growth rate of 2.1% in a market volume of $12.97 billion by 2024. (Statista)
- Our closest competitor NetFlix saw their stock rise 60% during the Corona Virus lockdown and added 16M new worldwide subscribers. (Yahoo Finance)
- 2/3 of all box office and streaming sales now come from outside the United States, which means there’s a vastly underserved audience out there eager for films and content that doesn’t insult American values. (PwC)
- 45% of viewers say they would be willing to pay for live, exclusive or on-demand content from a favorite celebrity, speaker or group. (Livestream.com)
- 80% of all music industry revenue originated from streaming services in 2019. (Yahoo Finance, 2019)
- Total Advertising Net Revenue for YouTube in the United States market was $4.43B in 2018. (Statista)
We will never share your data.