CE Studios Inc. was founded by a mix of production professionals in the media and film industry and hardware and software engineers who are free from Hollywood and Silicon Valley influence. In a way we are the antithesis of Hollywood and Silicon Valley, who have completely taken over full control of what type of content gets produced and how it gets distributed. They control the studios, the media and the distribution. Streaming platforms have proven to be recession proof, as witnessed by NetFlix®’s growth of 15.8M subscribers over the past two months, and their stock value up 15%. PwC® Research firm predicts that the global media and entertainment industry market will reach $2.6T by 2023 (See Market Size and Key Indicators below).
We are looking for visionary investors. As a private company, our initial investors will be the core partners in our business and help us get to market and find success. Those who understand the problems in the market and the tremendous potential in an industry seeing 140% growth since 2017. This is an opportunity for investors to get on board the next NetFlix or YouTube® at pre-IPO value offering.
There is a vastly, under-served community out there of 100M or more American content consumers desperate for films, original series and content that doesn’t insult their faith or their country. By creating our own new market, free from big studio and big tech control, we believe we will change the way content is delivered and viewed by a growing, engaged audience.
Similar to how NetFlix disrupted the entertainment industry with the streaming of films and tv shows, Creádo™ will now do for the independent filmmakers, musicians and original content delivery.
Contact us today through the form below, and we will send our NDA and discuss in full detail our offering.
We look forward to partnering with you!
- In 2018, there were an estimated 293M U.S. online monthly internet users watching internet video. (Statista)
- According to e-Marketer, there are 182M OTT* subscription video users in the United States in 2019. That number is expected to be over 225M by 2022.
- Research form PwC anticipates the size of the global media and entertainment industry will grow to $2.6 trillion dollars by 2023.
- There are 186.7 Million digital music users in the United States. (Statista)
- There are around 93 million regular podcast listerners in the United States. (Statista)
- Revenue in the Video Streaming Market (VSoD) segment in the United States was $11.95 billion in 2019 and is expected to show an annual growth rate of 2.1% in a market volume of $12.97 billion by 2024. (Statista)
- Competitor NetFlix added 15.8M new subscribers during the Corona Virus shut down, proving that this business model is recession proof and is in high-demand in the current geopolitical landscape.
- 70% of all box office sales now come from outside the United States, which means there’s a vastly underserved audience out there eager for films and content that doesn’t insult American values. (PwC)
- User Penetration Rate in the Video Streaming (SVoD) market is 36.8% in 2020 and is expected to hit 37.6% by 2024. (Statista)
- United States consumers spent $200 billion a month in 2017 on video streaming. (Deloitte 2018)
- 45% of viewers say they would be willing to pay for live, exclusive or on-demand content from a favorite celebrity, speaker or group. (Livestream.com)
- 38% of all music industry revenue originated from streaming services in 2017. (IFPI, 2018)
- Total Advertising Net Revenue for YouTube in the United States market was $4.43B in 2018. (Statista)
We will never share your data.